HappylewieHappylewie

Main Games Reviews Stats

Sprites: Lose Control Sprites: Lose Control

Storyline

It seemed to me that you do control sprites good already and from now on you need to improve storyline. People saw many sprite movies and beside the small Special FX you can manage to come with, the storyline will change all the perception for many.

Ken starts of from Mario Bros. and then get in a game (i can't remember which) that looks SO much like Street Fighter graphic style. The effect is bursted. And the movie looked like it finished on a punch that was not really a punch. Anyway, I voted 3. Keep working, I bet you can get to do something great!

lThe-Gamel responds:

Yeah, this was my first flash movie.. I hope to get better over time...
And There was difficulties with flash and some of the flash was cut. the main parts are in.
Episode 2, will clear up any storyline issues.

Ambush! Ambush!

Congratulation!

You got no score lower than 6 on the review which is very good!

Great animation!

GHOST: Cover. GHOST: Cover.

Not bad...

.. try something longer tho. Nevertheless I kinda liked it.

Legends Of Castle Age Legends Of Castle Age

I hoped for ...

At first I had the feeling of a Castlevania clone, and I was somehow excited but I realized it was not what I expected. The game needs improvement on many points.

Graphics : Graphics were okay. Even if you don't want to graphically improve them, I suggest to add a little bit more animation at least instead of enemies froating weirdly everywhere.

Style : For the feeling you tried to give to your game. Seemed to me like a mix of Castlevania and Prince of Persia (old games) so you got a nice score there.

Sounds : No music, only sound effects, barely enough if you ask me.

Iteractivity : Control are ok. Nothing awesome and they are strangely placed. Ctrl or Shift could be an option or any other adjacent keys.

Overall you got a 6 which leaves place to improvement a lot but still there is a great potential in your work. You might want to review your difficulty level tho.

Moonsweeper Moonsweeper

So they DID walk on the moon!

The game was very good. A bit slow but very good. Graphics were fine to me, not in the style I like but good enough for that kind of game.

Could have used some trance/space music tho. Audio Portal is full of that.

I like the overall, had fun to play, but the game pace could be a bit better for an action game.

Keep up the good work!

Digitile Demo Digitile Demo

Nice!

Kept me playing for a good while. Plus the credits in buying stuff adds to the game. Maybe somthing more than backgrounds tho. Nevertheless, it's a very nice work from you. 'Grats!